Please note that this is just an overview and does not mention or explain every new feature.
The following is a (probably incomplete) list of changes made between the 3.4 and 3.5 release of MorphOS to the ROM (boot.img) based components.
- Fixed screen background image loading when extra styles were used
- Added support for the PowerMac7,2
Following is a (probably incomplete) list of changes made to the disk based components of MorphOS. While not mentioned for every component translations were updated for most of them. Also various cosmetic fixes were applied here and there.
- Fixed panel auto zipping and editing related crashes.
- Fixed the PLAYLIST rexx command.
- Fixed a stupid typo that caused bogus taskname in the SSHCON´s server process.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1f.
- Fixed file notification failure handling.
- The wifi connect timeout is now 30s. This should improve connectivity issues on system start.
- Fixed an off by one bug in Chart drawing.
- Fixed a bug that caused wireless to misbehave when Network settings were opened.
- Fixed a compatibility issue which caused Jalapeno to fail writing audio files.
- Battery info window improvements.
- Fixed mute handling.
- Fixed analog stick directions handling.
- Fixed overlay handling when opened simultaneously on multiple screens.
- Enabled non-native resolutions on the 17'' (5,7 and 5,9) PowerBooks.
- Fixed LCD backlight disabling on iBooks.
- Fix some pixelclock calculation problems for clocks > 200MHz
- Fixed some recent mode settings issues on Mac mini to due invalid PLL calculation
- Added some dynamic bandwidth adjustment code that should fix some visual artefacts noticed on R300 based graphic cards for higher resolutions
- Restricted G5 AGP support for video overlay to YCbCr420 video format to fix some issues with games using RGB pixel formats
- Increased the hardware timeout from 15 to 30 seconds. This fixes some problems with applications that queue up a lot of large graphics operations, such as GfxSpeed.
- Fixed a startup hit.
- Fixed a case where video memory could get corrupted if a depth buffer clear was requested on a context without a depth buffer.
- Fixed the functionality of GL_CLAMP and GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE, which previously was swapped.
- Don't display the update-free-size elements on uninitialized partitions.